TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MILKI ‘UNBOX WHAT YOU GOT’ CAMPAIGN – STAND A CHANCE TO WIN CASH PRIZES
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate.
The terms and conditions set out below apply to all participants in the Milki ‘Unbox What You Got’ Campaign taking place on WhatsApp, TikTok and Instagram. Please refer to the following website for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion: http://www.firstchoice.co.za
- THE PROMOTION:
Milki ‘Unbox What You Got’ Campaign (“the Promotion”) conducted by Woodlands Dairy (Pty) Ltd, 4 Boog Street, Humansdorp, 6300, Tel: 042 200-3428 (“the Promoter”).
- PROMOTION PERIOD:
- The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promotion will take place from the 22nd of March 2021 to the 25th of June 2021. Entries received after midnight on 25 June 2021 will not be accepted.
WHO MAY ENTER:
All Participants must:
- be a natural person. Minors under the age of 18 entering need to have parental/guardian consent to submit/post their videos and the parent/guardian will need to accept the prize on the minor’s behalf.
- be a citizen of the Republic of South Africa and/or a legal resident of the country.
- be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document, residence/work permit, and/or Driver’s License, whichever is applicable to the Promotion. If a minor, this applies to the parent/guardian.
- Participation in this Promotion excludes directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoter, their Agencies, organizers and participating stores, of the Competition and the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the said persons.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION:
- Visit First Choice’s online shop on www.shopfirstchoice.co.za and buy ANY First Choice Milki 6 Pack.
- If you are one of the lucky recipients to receive 1 of 30 randomly allocated cards in your First Choice Milki 6 Pack, simply follow the instructions on the card to claim your R1 000 (one thousand) cash prize.
- To stand a chance to win the grand prize of R10 000 (ten thousand), simply follow the below instructions to enter the competition:
- Once you receive the challenge card, record yourself doing the challenge listed on the card enclosed in the package.
- To enter either WhatsApp your video to 066 485 9250 Or upload your video to TikTok or Instagram using the hashtag #UnboxWhatYouGot and tag the @milki_sa page.
- The qualifying products are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- Entries that are unclear, duplicated or any incorrect videos will be regarded as invalid entries.
- Entries that do not include the challenge, will not be accepted.
- The following intellectual property right terms apply:
- You agree that any photographic material(s), video material(s) and/or any other materials you have submitted as part of your entry form and/or as part of your Contribution may be featured and you warrant that you have the necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to authorise us to use it in full or in part. i.e No commercial/licensed music to be used in the background of videos.
- You grant the Promoter a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and transferable licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, edit, record, modify, translate, distribute, make available to others, prepare derivative works of and utilize your video and images by any medium or method whether now known or later developed throughout the world for the full term of copyright and other rights and all renewable and extensions thereof. You agree to provide the Promoter and/or any other third party nominated by the Promoter with details of all such licences, rights, consents and permissions relating to the video and images if it so requests.
- If you do not agree and/or consent to the aforementioned then you are urged not to submit your entry as submission of your entry will be deemed to be your acceptance and consent to the aforementioned.
5.CAN I QUALIFY MORE THAN ONCE FOR THE PROMOTION?
- Multiple entries will be permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and of different challenges, and in accordance with the above entry requirements. Should there be any dispute in this regard; the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- A person may not win more than one prize within this promotion, though entry into the grand prize is not excluded if a lucky draw prize was won. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
- Any attempt to use multiple accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
- Similarly, finalists linked via using the same IP address for the requested document submissions or form completion will be disqualified.
- The Promotion will afford the participant a chance to receive:
- 1 (one) Grand Prize of R10 000 (ten thousand) cash prize and/or 1 (one) of 30 (thirty) R1 000 (one thousand) cash prizes.
- The Promotion will afford the participant a chance to receive:
- AWARDING OF PRIZE:
- 30 x R1 000 (one thousand) cash prizes:
- The 30 x R1 000 (one thousand) cash prizes are in the form of a cash card randomly allocated in 30 lucky First Choice Milki 6 Packs.
- To redeem the R1 000 (one thousand) cash prize included in the product packaging, simply follow the instructions on the card and include a photo of the unique code on the card.
- This will happen throughout the competition period.
- 1 (one) Grand Prize of R10 000 (ten thousand):
- Submit your video on either the WhatsApp line, Tiktok or Instagram. Use the following Hashtag #UnboxWhatYouGot and tag the @milki_sa page.
- From the videos submitted, the best video will be chosen as the recipient of the grand prize of R10 000(ten thousand). This will be done at the end of the competition, once the competition closes.
- Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the announcement from taking place on the set date; the announcement will be moved to the next available date.
- The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Should the winner not be contactable telephonically within 48 hours, the prize will be transferred to the next selected entry.
- Proof of eligibility, in the form of a valid South African identity book/resident permit/work permit/or drivers license, original card including the unique code, as well as proof of address and any other document which may be requested to enter the Promotion, must be provided to the Promoter upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone entering the Promotion that is not able to provide the requested documentation to the Promoter within 72 hours of the first request for documentation.
- 30 x R1 000 (one thousand) cash prizes:
- DELIVERY AND PRIZE TERMS:
- The grand cash prize will be paid into the winner’s confirmed bank account (the account is to be listed in the winner’s name and proof of account ownership is to be provided, such as a bank letter).
- Payments will only be made to legitimate banking institutions, based within South Africa. Bank account details to be provided in writing before the transaction will be made; a bank form will be provided and is to be completed, signed and returned.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any losses caused by incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by winners or discontinued/closed bank accounts.
- No cheques or physical cash will be issued.
- The payment may take up to 15 working days to be processed from receipt of the completed and legible banking form.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omission may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the Promotion as determined by Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
- Participants of this Promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter, its associated agencies and the third-party service providers running the promotion in conjunction with the Promoter. By entering this competition, participants authorize the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication.
- By participating in this Promotion, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at Woodlands Dairy, 4 Boog St, Humansdorp, 6300, Attention: Legal Department. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than the last stipulated Promotion date of the relevant station.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any non-delivery of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any errors, non-deliveries or crossed lines caused by cellular phone service providers or networks and cannot be held liable for any resulting errors or prize misallocations.
- You may only enter the Promotion as an individual; any entries that, in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, have been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
- Any entries made, at the Promoter’s discretion, via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, terms and conditions, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonable deems necessary.
- The onus rests on the participants to check the website for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- No liability shall lie on the Promoter in favour of any participant, winner(s) and/or a third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore, the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledges that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant/winner in the event that that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, fails to accept the prize, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Promotion, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Promotion, if there is any suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever, or the winner fails to provide the Promoter with the required information to hand over the prize. In any of these circumstances, the winner will forfeit the prize, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. In addition, any entrants/participants/winners suspected of fraud will be disqualified from any future Promotions run by the Promoter or their associated agents.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter/TikTok/YouTube/Instagram.
- Please note that in addition to these Competition Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions and rules applicable to WhatApp, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok apply.
In part, or all, of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or enforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- Any dispute with number ownership (such as more than one individual claiming to be the owner of the same number – verbally or otherwise) will result in immediate disqualification of both the number and the individuals and no negotiations will be entered into.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability whatsoever, to any of the participants in relation to their participation in this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner without informing the Winner in case such Winner fails to comply with the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
- All terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and should a doubt or dispute occur, it will be taken before the courts of the Republic of South Africa. This Promotion is not applicable in conjunction with any other offers/ promotions offered by the Promoter.
- For help or enquiries please call the helpline on 042 200 3400.